Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Mark Andrew Rutherford, 41, of Golden Valley, early Wednesday (1/14) evening on a warrant. Approximately 5:00 p.m., deputies contacted Rutherford during a traffic stop at Ty Street and Jagerson Avenue. A records check showed Rutherford to have a fugitive from justice felony warrant issued out of Nevada. Rutherford was taken into custody without incident. He was transported and booked into the Mohave County Jail.
About The Author
May 28, 2017
February 5, 2017
August 17, 2015
- September 25, 2017 Newscast | Cronkite News
- From clenching a fist to taking a knee, sports, social issues on perpetual collision course
- Choreographer shows power of street dance activism
- ‘Más,’ the play about the ethnic studies ban in Tucson, premieres in Phoenix
- Tell us: What aspects of health care reform are important to you?