Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Mark Andrew Rutherford, 41, of Golden Valley, early Wednesday (1/14) evening on a warrant. Approximately 5:00 p.m., deputies contacted Rutherford during a traffic stop at Ty Street and Jagerson Avenue. A records check showed Rutherford to have a fugitive from justice felony warrant issued out of Nevada. Rutherford was taken into custody without incident. He was transported and booked into the Mohave County Jail.
About The Author
- Valley DACA recipients and advocates protest amid program uncertainty
- Arizona says Hawaiian false alarm unlikely; people should still prepare
- UA introduces first African-American head football coach
- Trump tweets “DACA is probably dead” after renewal of DACA applications resumes
- Facing fears: iPhone X’s new facial recognition raises concerns