Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Dennis Ray Kubas, 56, of Kingman, early Sunday (1/18) afternoon on a probation violation felony warrant issued out of Flagstaff Superior Court. Approximately 12:40 p.m., deputies contacted Kubas at a residence in the 1900 block of Devlin Avenue regarding his active warrant where he was taken into custody without incident. Kubas was transported and booked into the Mohave County Jail.
About The Author
- Valley DACA recipients and advocates protest amid program uncertainty
- Arizona says Hawaiian false alarm unlikely; people should still prepare
- UA introduces first African-American head football coach
- Trump tweets “DACA is probably dead” after renewal of DACA applications resumes
- Facing fears: iPhone X’s new facial recognition raises concerns