Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Michael Lawrence Sleeper, 21, of Las Vegas, NV on Saturday (11/29) afternoon on a warrant. Approximately 2:20 pm, deputies contacted Sleeper in the 4200 block of Irving Street. A record check showed Sleeper to have a misdemeanor warrant for failure to appear issued by Kingman Municipal Court. Sleeper was taken into custody without incident. Sleeper was transported and booked into the Mohave County Jail.
About The Author
- Facing fears: iPhone X’s new facial recognition raises concerns
- Court reverses death sentence in brutal Mohave County triple murder
- Ducey unveils optimistic fiscal 2019 budget with emphasis on school spending
- McSally embraces Trump, her military service as she enters Senate race
- January 12, 2018 Newscast