Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Jason Allen Campbell, 33, of Kingman, Thursday (2/19) evening on an outstanding warrant. Approximately 8:24 p.m., deputies contacted Campbell at a residence in the 1500 block of East College Drive in an unrelated incident. A records check showed Campbell to have a felony warrant issued out of Gila County Superior Court for failure to appear. Campbell was taken into custody incident. He was transported and booked into the Mohave County Jail.
About The Author
December 18, 2014
November 21, 2015
December 14, 2016
- September 19, 2017 Newscast | Cronkite News
- Virtual reality could be Diamondbacks’ next preparation tool
- Economist: Lack of postsecondary education will hurt U.S. economy
- Tell us: Are you concerned about the new iPhone’s facial recognition technology?
- Phoenix officials work to expand and improve city light rail system