Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Jason Allen Campbell, 33, of Kingman, Thursday (2/19) evening on an outstanding warrant. Approximately 8:24 p.m., deputies contacted Campbell at a residence in the 1500 block of East College Drive in an unrelated incident. A records check showed Campbell to have a felony warrant issued out of Gila County Superior Court for failure to appear. Campbell was taken into custody incident. He was transported and booked into the Mohave County Jail.
About The Author
- Grand Canyon partly open, blunting biggest hit of government shutdown
- Arizonans at March for Life upbeat on pro-life prospects in Washington
- Tempe City Council fails to pass border wall resolution
- Former Diamondbacks pitcher Gordon part of MLB’s ‘Dream Series’ outreach showcase
- It’s all in the details: polishing cars into money-makers at Barrett-Jackson