Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Todd Allen Ferrin, 49, of Kingman on Sunday (11/30) afternoon for an outstanding warrant. Approximately 3:20 pm, deputies responded to a residence in the 4800 block of Kelli Lane and contacted Ferrin. A record check showed Ferrin to have a misdemeanor warrant for failure to pay fines issued by Lake Havasu City Justice Court. Ferrin was transported and booked into the Mohave County Jail.
About The Author
- Arizonans at March for Life upbeat on pro-life prospects in Washington
- Tempe City Council fails to pass border wall resolution
- Former Diamondbacks pitcher Gordon part of MLB’s ‘Dream Series’ outreach showcase
- It’s all in the details: polishing cars into money-makers at Barrett-Jackson
- January 19, 2018 Newscast