Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Todd Allen Ferrin, 49, of Kingman on Sunday (11/30) afternoon for an outstanding warrant. Approximately 3:20 pm, deputies responded to a residence in the 4800 block of Kelli Lane and contacted Ferrin. A record check showed Ferrin to have a misdemeanor warrant for failure to pay fines issued by Lake Havasu City Justice Court. Ferrin was transported and booked into the Mohave County Jail.
About The Author
- In Focus DACA Special Report: Episode 5
- ASU rescinds Cronkite Award given to Charlie Rose in 2015
- Trans Queer Pueblo organizes Phoenix show giving support to LGBTQ immigrant community
- Advocates worry FCC changes to Lifeline could hit Indian Country hard
- Good Book gets good look in town where The Word is usually political