Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Cynthia Sue Wood, 28, of Kingman on Tuesday (12/2) for an outstanding warrant. Approximately 12:30 am, deputies contacted Wood in the 3900 block of Shaeffer Avenue. A record check showed Wood to have a misdemeanor warrant for probation violation issued by Kingman Municipal Court. Wood was taken into custody without incident. Wood was transported and booked into the Mohave County Jail.
About The Author
- As title game nears, Casteel football program provides comfort for principal battling cancer
- For political pros, keeping Thanksgiving civil is a political art itself
- Valley clinic provides access to free medical care for immigrant community
- Arizona HR expert: ‘Time will tell’ if high-profile sexual harassment allegations impact number of claims
- November 22, 2017 Newscast | Cronkite News