Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Anthony Earl Rotenbury, 27, of Kingman on Monday (12/1) morning for an outstanding misdemeanor warrant. Approximately 2:30 am, deputies contacted Rotenbury in the 2500 block of Packard Avenue. A record check showed Rotenbury to have a warrant for interfering with judicial proceedings issued by Kingman Municipal Court. Rotenbury was taken into custody without incident. Rotenbury was transported and booked into the Mohave County Jail.
About The Author
- As title game nears, Casteel football program provides comfort for principal battling cancer
- For political pros, keeping Thanksgiving civil is a political art itself
- Valley clinic provides access to free medical care for immigrant community
- Arizona HR expert: ‘Time will tell’ if high-profile sexual harassment allegations impact number of claims
- November 22, 2017 Newscast | Cronkite News