Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Jennifer Leigh Hoover, 30, of Kingman on Thursday (12/4) evening for an outstanding warrant. Approximately 8:45, deputies contacted Hoover at a residence in the 1700 block of Hearne Avenue. A record check showed Hoover to have a misdemeanor warrant for failure to pay fines issued by Kingman Justice Court. Hoover was transported and booked into the Mohave County Jail.
About The Author
- Arizonans at March for Life upbeat on pro-life prospects in Washington
- Tempe City Council fails to pass border wall resolution
- Former Diamondbacks pitcher Gordon part of MLB’s ‘Dream Series’ outreach showcase
- It’s all in the details: polishing cars into money-makers at Barrett-Jackson
- January 19, 2018 Newscast