Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Michael F Van Order, 45, of Lake Havasu City, early Monday (2/16) afternoon on a fugitive from justice felony warrant issued out of Texas. Approximately 1:03 p.m., deputies responded to an agency assist with Fish and Game Officers in the area of Highway 95 at milepost 195. Dispatch advised that Fish and Games Officers were out with a subject with a felony warrant and they could not transport as they were in a side by side vehicle. Upon arrival, Fish and Games Officers advised that they stopped Van Order for an off road sticker violation. During their investigation, they determined Van Order to have a felony warrant. Deputies contacted Van Order and confirmed his outstanding warrant. Van Order was taken into custody incident. He was transported and booked into the Mohave County Jail.
About The Author
September 28, 2015
April 30, 2015
May 12, 2015
October 21, 2014
- September 19, 2017 Newscast | Cronkite News
- Virtual reality could be Diamondbacks’ next preparation tool
- Economist: Lack of postsecondary education will hurt U.S. economy
- Tell us: Are you concerned about the new iPhone’s facial recognition technology?
- Phoenix officials work to expand and improve city light rail system