Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Michael F Van Order, 45, of Lake Havasu City, early Monday (2/16) afternoon on a fugitive from justice felony warrant issued out of Texas. Approximately 1:03 p.m., deputies responded to an agency assist with Fish and Game Officers in the area of Highway 95 at milepost 195. Dispatch advised that Fish and Games Officers were out with a subject with a felony warrant and they could not transport as they were in a side by side vehicle. Upon arrival, Fish and Games Officers advised that they stopped Van Order for an off road sticker violation. During their investigation, they determined Van Order to have a felony warrant. Deputies contacted Van Order and confirmed his outstanding warrant. Van Order was taken into custody incident. He was transported and booked into the Mohave County Jail.
About The Author
- Grand Canyon partly open, blunting biggest hit of government shutdown
- Arizonans at March for Life upbeat on pro-life prospects in Washington
- Tempe City Council fails to pass border wall resolution
- Former Diamondbacks pitcher Gordon part of MLB’s ‘Dream Series’ outreach showcase
- It’s all in the details: polishing cars into money-makers at Barrett-Jackson