Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Carlos Miguel Godina, 29, of Mohave Valley, Saturday (5/16) afternoon on a felony warrant for fraudulent schemes/artifices issued by Maricopa County Superior Court. Approximately 3:00 p.m., deputies contacted Godina at a residence in the 2100 block of Cabot Drive regarding his warrant arrest where he was taken into custody without incident. Godina was transported and booked into the Mohave County Jail.
About The Author
- Arizonans at March for Life upbeat on pro-life prospects in Washington
- Tempe City Council fails to pass border wall resolution
- Former Diamondbacks pitcher Gordon part of MLB’s ‘Dream Series’ outreach showcase
- It’s all in the details: polishing cars into money-makers at Barrett-Jackson
- January 19, 2018 Newscast