Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Anthony Troy Esposito, 51, of Mohave Valley, early Sunday (8/23) morning on a contempt of court misdemeanor warrant issued by Kingman Justice Court. Deputies knew Esposito to have an active warrant. Deputies recognized Esposito inside a convenience store in the 10000 block of Harbor Avenue. At about 2:15 a.m., deputies contacted Esposito as he exited the store regarding his warrant where he was taken into custody without incident. He was transported and booked into the Mohave County Jail.
About The Author
- Arizonans at March for Life upbeat on pro-life prospects in Washington
- Tempe City Council fails to pass border wall resolution
- Former Diamondbacks pitcher Gordon part of MLB’s ‘Dream Series’ outreach showcase
- It’s all in the details: polishing cars into money-makers at Barrett-Jackson
- January 19, 2018 Newscast