Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Dennis Duane Studie, 54, of Topock, early Saturday (1/17) evening on a misdemeanor warrant for failure to pay fines issued by Lake Havasu City Justice Court. Approximately 6:11 p.m., deputies contacted Studie at a residence in the 13000 block of Shore Parkway regarding his active warrant where he was taken into custody without incident. Studie was transported and booked into the Mohave County Jail.
About The Author
- Facing fears: iPhone X’s new facial recognition raises concerns
- Court reverses death sentence in brutal Mohave County triple murder
- Ducey unveils optimistic fiscal 2019 budget with emphasis on school spending
- McSally embraces Trump, her military service as she enters Senate race
- January 12, 2018 Newscast