Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Shannon Christan Parish and Liah Rae Schoenherr, both 41 of Kingman, Tuesday (1/6) evening. Parish was arrested on a felony warrant for trafficking in stolen property issued by Kingman Justice Court and a misdemeanor warrant for failure to appear issued by Kingman Municipal Court. Schoenherr was arrested on three misdemeanor warrants; a failure to appear and a failure to pay fines both issued by Kingman Municipal Court and a failure to pay fines issued by Lake Havasu City Justice Court. Approximately 10:30 p.m., deputies responded to a disturbance at a residence in the 3600 block of Lum Avenue. Upon arrival, deputies contacted Parish and Schoenherr. A records check showed Parish and Schoenherr to have outstanding warrants. Parish and Schoenherr were taken into custody without incident. They were transported and booked into the Mohave County Jail.
About The Author
- UA introduces first African-American head football coach
- Trump tweets “DACA is probably dead” after renewal of DACA applications resumes
- Facing fears: iPhone X’s new facial recognition raises concerns
- Court reverses death sentence in brutal Mohave County triple murder
- Ducey unveils optimistic fiscal 2019 budget with emphasis on school spending