Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Zachary Joel Mavis, 33, of Lake Havasu City, and Travis Daniel Leduc Jr., 23, of Golden Valley, late Thursday (1/8) afternoon. Mavis was arrested on a failure to appear misdemeanor warrant issued by Lake Havasu City Justice Court. Leduc was arrested on a failure to pay fines misdemeanor warrant issued by Lake Havasu City Municipal Court. Approximately 4:00 p.m., deputies responded to a residence in the 1000 block of East Riverside Drive regarding an unrelated investigation. Deputies contacted Mavis and Leduc. A records check showed both of them to have an active warrant. Mavis and Leduc were taken into custody without incident. They were transported and booked into the Mohave County Jail.
About The Author
- Nearly 22,000 unite to the beat of political power at Women’s March in Arizona
- Grand Canyon partly open, blunting biggest hit of government shutdown
- Arizonans at March for Life upbeat on pro-life prospects in Washington
- Tempe City Council fails to pass border wall resolution
- Former Diamondbacks pitcher Gordon part of MLB’s ‘Dream Series’ outreach showcase