Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies arrested Douglas Lloyd Quintard, 56, of Topock, Thursday (4/16) afternoon on a felony probation violation warrant issued by Mohave County Superior Court and a failure to pay fines misdemeanor warrant issued by Bullhead City Justice Court. Approximately 2:40 p.m., deputies contacted Quintard at a residence in the 13100 block of S Shore Parkway regarding his active warrants. Quintard was taken into custody, transported and booked into the Mohave County Jail without incident.
About The Author
- In Focus DACA Special Report: Episode 5
- ASU rescinds Cronkite Award given to Charlie Rose in 2015
- Trans Queer Pueblo organizes Phoenix show giving support to LGBTQ immigrant community
- Advocates worry FCC changes to Lifeline could hit Indian Country hard
- Good Book gets good look in town where The Word is usually political