Approximately nine high altitude balloons are scheduled to launch (weather permitting) from the Kingman Airport and Industrial Park commencing on Tuesday, January 27th and continuing through the week. The balloons will ascend into the stratosphere and be utilized to monitor wind currents aloft and test data delivery equipment. The balloons will measure over 50 ft. and may cause some reflections in the light during their ascent.
About The Author
- Good Book gets good look in town where The Word is usually political
- Police push back on report criticizing body-worn camera policies
- Small businesses plan for long weekend of shopping
- November 23, 2017 Newscast
- As title game nears, Casteel football program provides comfort for principal battling cancer