Approximately nine high altitude balloons are scheduled to launch (weather permitting) from the Kingman Airport and Industrial Park commencing on Tuesday, January 27th and continuing through the week. The balloons will ascend into the stratosphere and be utilized to monitor wind currents aloft and test data delivery equipment. The balloons will measure over 50 ft. and may cause some reflections in the light during their ascent.
About The Author
- Arizonans at March for Life upbeat on pro-life prospects in Washington
- Tempe City Council fails to pass border wall resolution
- Former Diamondbacks pitcher Gordon part of MLB’s ‘Dream Series’ outreach showcase
- It’s all in the details: polishing cars into money-makers at Barrett-Jackson
- January 19, 2018 Newscast