The Kingman Clean City Commission is reminding owners that they are responsible for maintaining the areas on and around their property. The municipal code requires owners to keep their property free of litter, and weeds or grass in excess of six inches in height. The weed and debris directive includes the areas between private property and adjacent streets and alleyways.
About The Author
- September 19, 2017 Newscast | Cronkite News
- Virtual reality could be Diamondbacks’ next preparation tool
- Economist: Lack of postsecondary education will hurt U.S. economy
- Tell us: Are you concerned about the new iPhone’s facial recognition technology?
- Phoenix officials work to expand and improve city light rail system