The Kingman Clean City Commission is reminding owners that they are responsible for maintaining the areas on and around their property. The municipal code requires owners to keep their property free of litter, and weeds or grass in excess of six inches in height. The weed and debris directive includes the areas between private property and adjacent streets and alleyways.
About The Author
- Grand Canyon partly open, blunting biggest hit of government shutdown
- Arizonans at March for Life upbeat on pro-life prospects in Washington
- Tempe City Council fails to pass border wall resolution
- Former Diamondbacks pitcher Gordon part of MLB’s ‘Dream Series’ outreach showcase
- It’s all in the details: polishing cars into money-makers at Barrett-Jackson