Valley View presents the family with a number of gifts provided by the hospital, physicians and area businesses. Of the five hospitals in the Tri-State area, four have labor and delivery units, so there is no way of knowing which hospital will have the first in Mohave County or the first in the Laughlin/Bullhead/Ft. Mohave/Needles area. Valley View stopped the practice several years ago of allowing mothers and their physicians to induce delivery late New Year’s Eve or early New Year’s morning to improve the chances of being the first; they cannot speak for other hospitals that allow that same practice. VVMC patients are scheduled for a New Year’s delivery; based upon the past, there is a good chance of a walk-in patient who has gone into labor.
About The Author
- Female entrepreneurs launch expo to promote black-owned businesses in Phoenix area
- Obamacare replacement fails; Arizona lawmakers say fight goes on
- Four on the floor: Stage set at University of Phoenix Stadium for Final Four
- Time to take out the trash: Young innovators work on ways to reduce landfill waste
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection to sponsor, recruit at Country Thunder