A woman narrowly escapes a raging fire inside her Biltmore home.  Fire Captain Ardell Deliz says thanks to a working smoke alarm, a woman woke to find smoke and a large fire inside her house.  When crews arrived, they saw flames shooting 30 feet into the air from the backyard that extended into the house and up the
 

attic.  Crews claimed to hear hissing sounds come from the house leading them to believe a gas leak may have sparked the fire.  However, the cause of the fire is still under investigation. The woman survived, but has been displaced.


Kris Dugan    

 

728x90-SWG-Safety-Web-Banner_2014